Margarita specializes in the purchase and sale of residential and investment properties. Her territory primary covers Sacramento, El Dorado, & Placer counties, but will go as far as her clients need. As a wife, mother, homeowner, and landlord, she knows firsthand the importance of finding the right property for residential as well as investment purposes.
She is committed to providing buyers and sellers with superior service and expertise. Whether you are new to the Sacramento area or have lived here for many years, she can be a valuable community resource for you.
She believes in giving back to the community she lives in by regularly volunteering some of my time to the Folsom Police Department as a member of Citizens Assisting Public Safety (CAPS). In her free time she enjoys golfing, boating, cycling, wine tasting, soccer, and other activities with family and friends.
- 25 Years experience in sales & client management
- Past work experience includes: Certified Tax Preparer, Account Service Manager, Project Coordinator, Implementation Representative
Education & Certifications:
- PMM® - Property Management Master
- SFR® - Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Designation
- HAFA – Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Specialist
- Lyon University - Complete Agent Training
- Property Management – Accredited Real Estate Schools
- Bachelor of Arts – CSU, Sacramento
- California Bureau of Real Estate – License #1486158 (2005)
- Leading RE Sales Specialist
- Leading RE Marketing Specialist
- Leading RE Service Expert
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the California Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors®
- MetroList Member®
“Whether it’s time or buy, or it’s time to sell, It’s Margarita Time!”