I specialize in the purchase and sale of residential and investment properties. My territory primary covers Sacramento, El Dorado, and Placer counties, but I will go as far as my clients need as I have done in the past. As a wife, mother, homeowner, and landlord, I know firsthand the importance of finding the right property for residential as well as investment purposes.
I am committed to providing buyers and sellers with superior service and expertise. Whether you are new to the Sacramento area or have lived here for many years, I can be a valuable community resource for you.
I give back to the community I live in by regularly volunteering some of my time each month to the Folsom Police Department as a member of Citizens Assisting Public Safety (CAPS). In my free time, I enjoy golfing, boating, cycling, wine tasting, and other activities with my family and friends.
- Over 25 Years experience in sales & client management
- Past work experience includes: Certified Tax Preparer, Account Service Manager, Project Coordinator, Implementation Representative
Education & Certifications:
- PMM® - Property Management Master
- SFR® - Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Designation
- HAFA – Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Specialist
- Lyon University - Complete Agent Training
- Property Management – Accredited Real Estate Schools
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies – CSU, Sacramento
- California Bureau of Real Estate – License #1486158 (2005)
- Leading RE Sales Specialist
- Leading RE Marketing Specialist
- Leading RE Service Expert
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the California Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors®
- MetroList Member®
“Whether it’s time or Buy or Sell, It’s Margarita Time!”